Due to the COVID-19 situation throughout the country, we are canceling the 2020 WIOA SUMMIT. There are no plans to reschedule the event for a later date this year. We look forward to the WIOA Summit’s return in April 2021.
- Governor Pritzker has been extremely proactive in ensuring the safety of our citizens and in following his recommendations for public events and after careful consideration, this is the safest choice for all attendees, partners, and employees.
- If your registration was paid via credit card after 11/19/19 a refund will automatically be credited back to your credit card.
- Credit card payments made prior to 11/19/19 will be issued a refund in the form of a check.
- Sleeping room reservation individuals are responsible for canceling them by calling 1-309-694-0200 or by using the left side menu navigation “cancel this reservation” link from the emailed sleeping room confirmation.
- Registrants are responsible for canceling their own travel arrangements related to the Summit.
- IWIB/LWIB Business Members
- Local Workforce Innovation Board Chairs and other LWIB Staff
- WIOA One-Stop Operator
- Workforce Development (Title 1) Program Administrators/other Department Designated Staff
- Illinois Community College Board Adult Education Administrators (Title II) and other Department Designated Staff
- Department of Employment Security Managers (Title III) Department Designated Staff
- Department of Human Services Vocational Rehabilitation Managers (Title IV) Designated Staff
- Department of Human Services TANF/SNAP E&T Managers Designated Staff
- Regional and/or local economic development organizations leaders, including Department of Commerce TeamRED members
- Career and Technical Education Administrators
- Business and Industry Professional Organizations, including local/regional Chambers of Commerce
- Middle School and High School Administrators/Instructors
- Community-based organizations
- Community action agencies
- Foundations and Other Interested Partners
- WIOA required One-Stop Partner Administrators
- Community College leadership, such as:
- Presidents, Trustees, Instructors, Corporate Training, and Continuing & Community Education Administrators