2021 WIOA Summit
- The 2021 WIOA Summit will be held as a virtual conference all sessions will be live on Zoom. The theme for the 2021 WIOA Summit is Service Integration: Collaboration and Innovation. This year’s summit is designed to share innovation and collaboration efforts that have supported the system through the past year – the implementation of service integration is necessary for success.
- Due to the COVID-19 situation throughout the country, the 2021 WIOA Summit will be virtual.
- April 27, 2021 8am - 4:30pm - Breakout Sessions
- April 28, 2021 8am - 3pm - Engaging Workshop Sessions
- IWIB/LWIB Business Members
- Local Workforce Innovation Board Chairs and other LWIB Staff
- WIOA One-Stop Operator
- Workforce Development (Title 1) Program Administrators/other Department Designated Staff
- Illinois Community College Board Adult Education Administrators (Title II) and other Department Designated Staff
- Department of Employment Security Managers (Title III) Department Designated Staff
- Department of Human Services Vocational Rehabilitation Managers (Title IV) Designated Staff
- Department of Human Services TANF/SNAP E&T Managers Designated Staff
- Regional and/or local economic development organizations leaders, including Department of Commerce TeamRED members
- Career and Technical Education Administrators
- Business and Industry Professional Organizations, including local/regional Chambers of Commerce
- Middle School and High School Administrators/Instructors
- Community-based organizations
- Community action agencies
- Foundations and Other Interested Partners
- WIOA required One-Stop Partner Administrators
- Community College leadership, such as:
- Presidents, Trustees, Instructors, Corporate Training, and Continuing & Community Education Administrators
Request for Presentation:
- Each presentation request requires a separate submission.
- Presentations are approximately 60 minutes, including time for questions and answers.
- Sessions that include sales of products or services are not permitted.
- Request for Presentation must be submitted by Wednesday, January 20, 2021.