On behalf of the Illinois Community College Board, The Illinois Center for Specialized Professional Support (ICSPS) and the Southern Illinois Professional Development Center (SIPDC) invite your organization to partner with us in spreading the word about the 2023 Forum for Excellence. As a representative of the Career, Technical, and Adult Education community, your commitment can be as simple as including the Forum on your online events calendar to posting weekly social media content provided by us for your use.
Join us at the 2023 Forum for Excellence - Better Together. The Forum for Excellence highlights Illinois' continuing partnership of Career, Technical, and Adult Education in Illinois. Participate in diverse conversations and collaboration by learning from passionate peers and experts about practical guidance to support you, your program, and your students.
ICSPS is providing you with a press kit (below) containing:
- Social media Copy
- Call to Actions
- Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter Graphics
- Keynote Speakers
- Tentative Agenda
- Whova Platform Information
- Objective: To increase registration & conference participation for the 2022 Forum for Excellence.
- Target Audience: Including but not limited to: Postsecondary Perkins Directors/Coordinators, Adult Education Administrators/Coordinators, Deans, Chief Academic Officers, ABE/ASE/ESL Instructors, EFE System Directors, Superintendents, and Principals.
- Event: 2023 Forum for Excellence
- Theme: Better Together
- Event Details:
- Pre-Conference Meetings: September 20, 2023
- Forum Conference: September 21-22, 2023
- Attendance Options:
- Level 1 - Conference Virtual Attendance
- Level 2 - Conference In-Person Attendance
- Registration Cost Options:
- Pre-Conference - $0.00
- Level 1 - Conference Virtual Attendance - $100.00
- Level 2 - Conference In-Person Attendance - $150.00
Call to Actions
"CTAE We are Better Together!", "Some things go better together, CTAE!", "Join us", "Partner with us", "Register Now! "
- General Session: Dave Ingles
- Strategist, Storyteller, Coach, and Entrepreneur.
- Plenary Session: Dr. Amy Loyd
- Assistant Secretary of the Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE) U.S. Department of Education
You heard it here first: CTAE We are #bettertogether! Set your calendars for the #forum4excellence23 on Sept. 21-22, 2023
Ready to learn everything you need to know about career, technical, and adult education? Join us for the #forum4excellence23. Register now! https://icsps.illinoisstate.edu/cte/forum-for-excellence
The #forum4excellence23 wouldn't be the same without you! Register now! https://icsps.illinoisstate.edu/cte/forum-for-excellence
Career, technical, and adult Educators, we're ready for you! Join us at the Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria Riverfront Hotel & Conference Center this September for the #forum4excellence23!
What possibly could make the #forum4excellence23 even better? If you joined us! Register now! https://icsps.illinoisstate.edu/cte/forum-for-excellence
Calling all Postsecondary Perkins Directors/Coordinators, Adult Education Administrators/Coordinators, Deans, Chief Academic Officers, ABE/ASE/ESL Instructors, EFE System Directors, Superintendents, and Principals! Register now for the #forum4excellence23 https://icsps.illinoisstate.edu/cte/forum-for-excellence
Hear best practices for #cte and #adult ed collaboration and inspiring testimonies from fellow CTAE peers. Attend #forum4excellence23, September 21-22, 2023!
Join your career, technical, and adult education peers, partners, and practitioners to increase your practical guidance on #adulted & #cte collaboration at the #forum4excellence23. To learn more & register, visit https://icsps.illinoisstate.edu/cte/forum-for-excellence
Some things go #bettertogether, CTAE! Collaborate with us at the #forum4excellence23. Register here: https://icsps.illinoisstate.edu/cte/forum-for-excellence
(This button includes a folder of sized graphics that will include to be updated throughout the 2022 Forum for Excellence, simply download each graphic individually to post on your own platforms)Graphics