The Career and Technical Education (CTE) Counselors Academy provides professional development to support understanding of the opportunities within CTE, the importance of nontraditional occupations, and strategies to support special populations for counselors and administrators in the secondary system. The resources within are drawn from professional development events, webinars, and resources created to support the CTE Counseling Academy.
- Academic Advising and Counseling Workshop 2017
Promising Practices in Illinois Career Pathways 2018
- An Overview of CTE and Perkins V Webinar-November 21st, 2019
- Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment - January 30th, 2020
- Who is in YOUR CTE Network Webinar- February 13th, 2020
- Examples of Effective CTE Networks Webinar- February 27th, 2020