The Illinois Center for Specialized Professional Support (ICSPS) is OPEN! And will remain open. Our team is working remotely to support our partners, colleagues, and friends – and deliver quality professional development.
Over the past few weeks our world has been turned upside down with the growing concerns over COVID-19. While there is a call for social distancing and shelter-in-place, please know that ICSPS is here to support you. We will continue to hold learning communities, provide virtual learning opportunities, and share information to provide support during this time. These actions are intended to limit the disruption to academic and professional progress while following the current COVID-19 information available from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as state and local health officials.
CTE COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Resources, Laws & Updates for CTE Programs
- Explaining the Latest IDEA COVID-19 Guidelines
- Governor's Top Education Priorities Report
- Distance Learning Resources
- CTE Learn Transition to Teaching Online
- Wifi Hot Spot Map- Illinois state agencies released a wi-fi hot spot map today to help students across the state who lack internet access in their homes. The effort was spearheaded by the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE) along with the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE), the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO), the Department of Innovation and Technology (DoIT), the Office of the Secretary of State Illinois State Library, and the Illinois Community College Board (ICCB).
Special Education COVID-19 Resources
- Remote Learning for Students with Autism and Spectrum Disorder
- Remote Learning for Students with Significant Intellectual or Multiple Disabilities
- Remote Learning for Students Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Remote Learning for Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing or DeafBlind
Web Accessibility Resources