ICSPS is proud to assist the WIOA core partners in facilitating the WIOA professional development team meetings. The WIOA professional development team includes representatives from the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, the Illinois Community College Board, the Illinois Department of Human Services, the Illinois Department of Employment Security, Northern Illinois University: Center for Governmental Studies, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville – Southern Illinois Professional Development Center and Illinois State University: Illinois Center for Specialized Professional Support.
The team has hosted several events and produced numerous webinars to assist one-stop operators and WIOA administrators.
- February 23, 2021-Host a Virtual Job Fair with Illinois workNet & Connect Businesses to Available Services
- February 24, 2021-Bridging the Gap Between Substance Use Recovery Staff and Workforce Staff- Administrators
- March 17, 2021-Overhauling Your Mental Health Toolbox to Cope with the Impact of Coronavirus Pandemic
- March 24, 2021-Providing Services to Persons With a Sensory Disability
- March 24, 2021-Introduction to Workers' Rights and Workforce Development
- March 31, 2021- WIOA Services – Why, How, When
- March 31, 2021-Ticket to Work
Recorded Webinars and Corresponding Resources