ICSPS is proud to assist the WIOA core partners in facilitating the WIOA professional development team meetings. The WIOA professional development team includes representatives from the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, the Illinois Community College Board, the Illinois Department of Human Services, the Illinois Department of Employment Security, Northern Illinois University: Center for Governmental Studies, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville – Southern Illinois Professional Development Center and Illinois State University: Illinois Center for Specialized Professional Support.
The team has hosted several events and produced numerous webinars to assist one-stop operators and WIOA administrators.
- July 8, 2020 - Workplace Violence and Active Shooter Basic Strategies
- July 15, 2020 - The Path to WIOA Collaboration at the Near West AJC
- July 22, 2020 - Email Etiquette: Tips, Tricks, and Tone
- July 29, 2020 - Spotlight on IT Career Pathways
- August 5, 2020 - Experiences of AJCs in Service Alignment Local Discussions
- August 12, 2020 - Strategies in Addressing Program Alignment in Customer Services: the Community Resource Academy & Integrated Resource Team
- August 19, 2020 - Programattic Access WIOA Section 188: Job Center Certification and Customer Service
- August 26, 2020 - The Collaborative Career Pathway Approach and Integrating Labor Market Information Effectively in Service Approach
Recorded Webinars and Corresponding Resources