ICSPS is proud to assist the WIOA core partners in facilitating the WIOA professional development team meetings. The WIOA professional development team includes representatives from the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, the Illinois Community College Board, the Illinois Department of Human Services, the Illinois Department of Employment Security, Northern Illinois University: Center for Governmental Studies, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville – Southern Illinois Professional Development Center and Illinois State University: Illinois Center for Specialized Professional Support.
The team has hosted several events and produced numerous webinars to assist one-stop operators and WIOA administrators.
- September 23, 2020 - Digital Infrastructure, Access, and Skills: Analysis of Digital Divide Inequities
- September 30, 2020 - Testing in the Remote World
- October 7, 2020- COVID in the Workplace
- October 14, 2020- Governor's Guidelines: Supplemental Guidance for PY 2021 MOU and Budget Negotiations
- October 21, 2020- Celebrating National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM)
- October 28, 2020- Illinois workNet Online Tools: Employment 101
- November 4, 2020- Illinois Innovations to Boost Equitable Digital Skills Access and Acquisition
- November 18, 2020- Be Business Built
- November 18, 2020- Virtual Case Management Tools on Illinois workNet
Recorded Webinars and Corresponding Resources