ICSPS is proud to assist the WIOA core partners in facilitating the WIOA professional development team meetings. The WIOA professional development team includes representatives from the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, the Illinois Community College Board, the Illinois Department of Human Services, the Illinois Department of Employment Security, Northern Illinois University: Center for Governmental Studies, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville – Southern Illinois Professional Development Center and Illinois State University: Illinois Center for Specialized Professional Support.
The team has hosted several events and produced numerous webinars to assist one-stop operators and WIOA administrators.
- November 19, 2020 -Final Supplemental Guidance for PY 2021 MOU and Budget Negotiations
- November 25, 2020- In observance of Thanksgiving there will be no WIOA Wednesday Webinar
- December 2, 2020- Virtual Casework and the Transition to a Remote Workforce
- December 2, 2020- Building Relationships and Determining Suitability Through Case Management in a Virtual Environment
- December 3, 2020-Information about the requirements of One-Stop Operator Agreement
- December 9, 2020- Increasing Placement In A Downturned Economy
Recorded Webinars and Corresponding Resources