1. The educational entity should have grievance policies and
A. Does the educational entity notify all employed personnel and students of the grievance procedures for persons who feel they have been discriminated against based on sex or disability?
B. Do grievance policies contain the following elements:
- Provision for equitable resolution of student and employer complaints?
- Establishment of prompt resolution which includes a timetable?
- Responsiveness to a complaint about harassment?
- Language which would allow a complaint about student to student harassment to be resolved?
- Contact information for the 504 Coordinator?
C. Does the educational entity keep a record of complaints and the action taken as a result of those complaints?