Items bolded and underlined are drawn from the Illinois State Board of Education Evidence List.
What documentation can be used to indicate compliance with this standard?
- Grievance procedures/policy
- Contact information for Title IX/504 Coordinator(s)
- Student handbook
- Employee handbook
- Other documents utilized for the public dissemination of
the grievance policy
- Board policies and/or meeting minutes
What are some of the elements of a grievance procedure?
- Ready availability to students and employees
- Provision for equitable accessibility and action to complaint
- Incorporation of due process
- Name, address, and telephone number of the Title IX/Section 504 Coordinator(s)
Checklist for a Comprehensive Approach to Addressing Harassment
Resources for prohibiting harassment and violence, including hate crimes
Revised sexual harassment guidance