2022 WIOA Summit
The WIOA Professional Development Committee representing the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, Illinois Department of Employment Securities, Illinois Community College Board, and the Illinois Department of Human Services is excited to announce the 2022 WIOA Summit will take place in a hybrid format on April 28 - 29, 2022.
The Committee invites local programs to share their expertise with the workforce system through presenting at the 2022 WIOA Summit.
Deadline - January 28, 2022.
- IWIB/LWIB Business Members
- Local Workforce Innovation Board Chairs and other LWIB Staff
- WIOA One-Stop Operator
- Workforce Development (Title 1) Program Administrators/other Department Designated Staff
- Illinois Community College Board Adult Education Administrators (Title II) and other Department Designated Staff
- Department of Employment Security Managers (Title III) Department Designated Staff
- Department of Human Services Vocational Rehabilitation Managers (Title IV) Designated Staff
- Department of Human Services TANF/SNAP E&T Managers Designated Staff
- Regional and/or local economic development organizations leaders, including Department of Commerce TeamRED members
- Career and Technical Education Administrators
- Business and Industry Professional Organizations, including local/regional Chambers of Commerce
- Middle School and High School Administrators/Instructors
- Community-based organizations
- Community action agencies
- Foundations and Other Interested Partners
- WIOA required One-Stop Partner Administrators
- Community College leadership, such as:
- Presidents, Trustees, Instructors, Corporate Training, and Continuing & Community Education Administrators