Kim Kuchenbrod - Consultant
- Email address @ilstu.edu: kmkuch1
- Coordinate Demand-Driven Strategic Planning at the State and Regional Levels
- Support Employer-Driven Regional Sector Initiatives
- Analyze and develop strategies of business needs addressing critical skill shortages
- Develop strategies to improve the State’s ability to be nimble and responsive to business needs.
- Serve as point person for DCEO on NGA Sector Strategies Learning Academy, the Workforce Innovation Fund and the United States Chamber of Commerce’s Talent Pipeline Management Initiative.
- Point person for Apprenticeship IL navigator grantees
- Work-based learning and talent management administration
- Promote expanded use of labor market information by employers and job seekers that will allow them to promote and access job openings, review changing labor market trends, and identify education and training programs.
- Certified Workforce Development Professional
- USCCF Talent Pipeline Management Fellow
- Eastern Illinois University, Organizational Development
- Parkland Community College, Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Vermilion Advantage, NFP – Workforce Development Specialist Contractor
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Development, Opportunity Returns Workforce Development
- Champaign County Chamber of Commerce – School-to-Work Director (contract)