Steps to be a part of the FY14 New Look Project
- Examine special populations and nontraditional data to determine program of study.
- Collect New Look Team. Important representatives are as follows:
- Perkins Dean or Coordinator
- Faculty from selected program of study
- Recruitment staff
- Student support staff
- Complete Intent to Participate Form.
- Participate in Conference Calls for planning and support.
- Complete FY14 New Look Project Plan.
- Submit budget (up to $1,000.00) to carry out selected FY14 activity.
- Carry out activities in spring semester.
- Attend New Look Showcase.
- Incorporate additional activities into FY15 plan.
- Submit Final Report.
Only Perkins funded Illinois community colleges are eligible for the New Look Project.